"Smart working" and "flexible workspace" are very popular expressions used to talk about the latest trend of the workplace. This revolution has affected many aspects of companies and professions' lives, and it is necessary to know how to manage it to ensure a future in the direction of growth.
Modern workspaces have to adapt to the needs of workers and the activities made, it can be noticed a change of perspective. It begins the paradigm of flexibility.
Fundamentals of flexibility
Flexible working models improve productivity and better the working environment. These advantages can be reached by respecting three principles: the space, the digitalization and the best practice.
Offices are the places where people spend an important part of their day and whose characteristics influence the quality of the work done. Open and private areas must be well distributed and designed to meet the needs of the employees.
Creating a productive operating environment cannot disregard thinking, and rethinking, the spaces that must accommodate it, adapting them to the needs of business and the safety of workers.
Technology changes companies with smart working, digitization, dematerialization and hybrid workplace
Real estate revolution in office and workplaces
Today the smartphone is the answer to most of our daily needs, as a matter of fact, it allows us to interact with physical objects.
From colleagues interactions, to work plans organization, to daily operations, up to the access to offices and the use of printers. Each action can be carried out through the personal smartphone in a smart working environment.
L’ambiente di lavoro coinvolge sia la dimensione personale che quella relazionale delle persone. Per questo motivo è di fondamentale importanza che l’operatività e la gestione del personale siano supportate da strumenti adeguati, in grado di facilitare al massimo la fluidità del lavoro.
A continuous and adequate management and sharing of information allows users to access what they need to carry out their work, and the company to be constantly safe, secure and updated according to the latest standards of protection.
Sofia Locks smart access control systems
Sofia Locks modern and digital solutions enable companies to keep up with the fast changing market. Appropriate technological solutions are needed to create a complete and ready-to-use flexible workspace, such as:
- Cloud-native access control with smart locks:: the cloud-native access control system is always updated, it is compatible both with smartphone and MIFARE badges. It allows to manage spaces and resources in real-time, and to improve the business safety and security.
- Smart management of resources and bookings:: a smart solution for managing access to resources and booking them is essential for the safe implementation of smart working standards. Resources such as meeting rooms or lockers can be assigned with resource sharing logic, and can be booked independently by users only when needed.
- Real-time analysis of spaces and resources use:all the data about the use of spaces and resources are available in real-time, to optimize the operativity and the analysis of consumptions. Thanks to the advanced control panel it is possible to manage security standards and to create new business opportunities. Organize and check the access of individuals and groups to rooms, buildings, or resources has never been easier.
- Attendees report: the concept of attendees reports has been revolutionized with the development of the first software designed to ease this process. Thanks to the specific system it is possible to manage with a click not only the acquisition of attendances, but also the organization of holidays, travel, and any justification in the field of human resources. The data collected through reports and statistical plans also allow to improve staff management flows.
- Smart management of human resources:thanks to automation it is possible to have a complete suite of functions that allow to have all the processes related to human resources under control, from personal management to approval workflow, from employees evaluation form to training courses, from the timesheet reporting to the business activities management, from production reward to penalties, and from the vacation plan management to the hours of overtime statistics, sick days or general status of the workforce.
- Expense reports and accountability:accountability and expense reports should be managed everytime that an employee should do a business trip or meet clients and collaborators, by paying in advance. Thanks to web, paperless, and mobile solutions it is possible to autonomously manage the whole process, from the approval workflow to the payment. This one can be supplied in different ways, with a credit on the bank account, on the payslip, or on the expense report, always in compliance with company policies.
The working environment has changed rapidly and the consequences on the market have been considerable. Businesses need the right technological and digital solutions to keep up with the fast-changing market. Sofia Locks and Peoplelink allow companies to embrace the digital revolution, achieving a working space equipped with everything that is necessary to ensure users and managers maximum flexibility and security.
Student Houses & Co-living
New business models for real estate and hospitality
Future of business begins with the smart lock
Security, flexibility, revenues: smart working
Get your shops secure